What are Forbidden Island Holiday Packages
- Best & quickest way how to organize you Ultimate Hardcore Holiday in one go – choose your type of accommodation, festival ticket, boat party ticket (and airport transfers)
- From lavish villas and private beach houses, to chic hotels and standard apartments – we have a perfect option to suit any budget or Holiday style
- Let us hook you up with the most ideal accommodation and show you our home!
Why book Forbidden Island Holiday Packages
- We have 10+ years of experience, curating holidays for over 11800 party-goers
- Unbeatable fixed prices – with no hidden added costs
- Pay your Holiday in 5 parts – flexible and easy monthly installments
- Stay next to other Forbidden Island ravers, no families or other holiday makers
- We are Novalja locals and have access to accommodation that’s perfect for a Hardcore Holiday
- Only tried and tested accommodation that we can guarantee
How much do I need to spend for a Holiday in Hardcore Paradise?
*we made some projections so you can choose your package easier
Book yours now
We ensure a carefree holiday experience, backed by 15 years experience.
Ask us anything, anywhere & anytime – on Facebook, Instagram or Tik-Tok.
Alternative to Forbidden Island packages – What to expect
We are the hardcore holiday experts, carefully curating the best accommodation so you can have a carefree and crazy time at Forbidden Island.
We can understand that sometimes you prefer to book a trip privately. For non-locals there can be some downsides to this, and for full transparency we want to share some of those with you, so you can make the best choice for you and your crew.
Some points to consider if you choose to book accommodation privately:
- Long searches through multiple websites, trying to find the right accommodation
- Airbnb isn’t so common on the island, and private agency listings often have big fees attached – making accommodation more expensive
- Language barrier – Not all locals speak English or other languages making it difficult to speak with your host, especially in emergency situations
- No flexible check in and out times
- Difficulty finding location on a map if the apartment or house is on an unpaved road, which is quite common in Novalja
- Other holiday makers such as families and elderly nearby or in the same complex as you, resulting in noise complaints and a lack of ‘hardstyle holiday’ atmosphere
- Higher prices and hidden fees upon checkout
- Sudden cancelations by the owners without further explanations
The best part of Forbidden Island is not only the events, but the fun and connections you make that week – and that starts right from the moment you enter your accommodation!